Request a Demo For SIEMStorm
Security Management Software
Security breaches are expensive and devastating, costing organizations dearly in time, fines and long-term loss of productivity and reputation. Unfortunately, these attacks are as difficult to identify as they are to handle, taking months on average to identify the source of an attack. Protect your business and clients by installing the right security management software for your organization.
SIEM Solution Capabilities
SIEM software, or security information and event management software, provides real-time analysis of security alerts generated by systems within the network. The event management portion of the system monitors the network in real-time to correlate events, while the information management portion provides analytical and reporting power, as well as long-term storage. SIEM tools can offer functions including:
- Data Aggregation: Using log management, SIEM systems aggregate data from the network and all associated systems, creating a full picture.
- Data Correlation: This network security solution groups events into meaningful bundles, creating information that is more useful.
- Alerting: Automated analysis means correlated events can be brought to the attention of the user more quickly through dashboards or email.
- Data Storage: SIEM systems provide long-term storage of historical data, keeping it to provide data over time as well as compliance-required data.
The right SIEM tool can make all the difference in threat detection and mitigation, but many businesses feel that they have to compromise between functionality and cost. BlackStratus offers a solution in the form of SIEMStorm™.
The SIEMStorm Difference
SIEMStorm is a premier network security solution, providing flexible threat visualization and mitigation tools that can keep your business protected. On top of all of the benefits and functions provided by standard SIEM tools, SIEMStorm provides advanced features and benefits, including:
- Advanced Architecture: SIEMStorm comes with full failover and n-tier redundancy, meeting risk management needs as well as business continuity and complex regulatory compliance standards.
- Real-Time Visualization: The program provides immediate attack visualization data, identifying zero-day attacks using sophisticated correlation analytics and identifying suspicious behavior before the attacks take place.
- Advanced Analytics: SIEMStorm integrates data from intrusion detection systems to eliminate false positives, allowing you to focus on real threats.
- Compliance Reporting: SIEMStorm offers an advanced architecture that meets even the most complex compliance and risk management needs. Additionally, it comes with sophisticated reporting tools for PCI, SOX, HIPAA, ISO and other compliance standards.
- Cloud-Based: SIEMStorm is a cloud SIEM, allowing managers more extensive access to data and computational power without the extra hardware costs.
- Extensive Integrations: SIEMStorm has extensive integration capabilities and is compatible with over 1,000 network devices, operating systems, servers and other appliances.
These features give businesses a scalable system that meets your businesses needs while also offering comprehensive controls. On top of it all, the system offers flexible pay-as-you-go pricing. Under this model, you are only billed for the services and modules you use — no commitment, no package pricing and no restrictive service agreements.
Learn More About SIEMStorm
Give BlackStratus a call today to set up a demo and learn how our comprehensive security and compliance management systems can help your business thrive.